Using the Time Spent Block
What is the Time Spent Block for?
This tool is suitable if the salary of employees depends on:
- how much time employees spend on projects;
- how effectively they perform their duties.
- check what time of employees is spent on;
- find out how long a particular task is being performed;
- control your time.
How to Use the Time Spent Block?
Only those employees who have the right to edit the card can write off the time, including Responsibles.
- Go to the Projects section and select an object.
- In the Time spent box, click Plus.
- In the pop-up window, specify the time and click Save.
In the Time spent block, the name of the employee and the time will appear.
How to Find out My Time Spent?
- Go to your Employee profile;
- Click the Time tracking menu at the top left.
How to Find out the Time Spent by Employees?
The option is available only to the workspace administrator.
- Go to your workspace Settings. Read more...
- Click Time tracking in the area on the left.
- Specify the time interval. In the table, find out the time spent.
- Go to the employee card to find out more.