What are Recurring Tasks for?
For example, once a week you hold a meeting. It's happening at the same time. You can set a task manually each time, but it is easier to automate the process.
How to Add a Recurring Task?
- Go to a task or create a new one.
- Select the Recurring task check box.
- In the window that opens, configure:
- repeat interval;
- the end of the repetition.
- Click Accept.
The task will be duplicated in your Day planner and displayed on the calendar and in the schedule.
Many Recurring Tasks. What to do?
If you create many recurring tasks, they will make perception more difficult. Unload your Day planner.
- Leave tasks with the deadlines and remove the previous ones.
- Turn large ongoing or regularly recurring tasks into projects.